Ahhhh shucks, I still have nightmares.....women, I sweae I love you all......but I have to be honest.....fellas can't 'spect "Granny Panties" heading into 2010....
See, with the exception of one past wifey, all of my girls knew it was thongs, g-strings, oh my!
Seriously though, the "it's cold GoCyrusGo....." excuses will only be valid for another 4 and a half months....personally, I've been "Off That," for a minute.....but just like the digital switch over...I had to let some of the women slide.....
(Laugh) It's Saturday yo....(and I'm cruising in the whip throughout NYC, owwww!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Well, where do I even start....sure, I could front like ol' girl is the "Best I've Ever Had" (shout-out to Kia, keep shinin'!)....but the truth of the matter is I've "Ethered" Vida Guerra's steez mad times. (Laugh)
However, since I'm going all-out (Harlem!) for my loyal Blogger heads, I had to toss this photo I've had on my BlackBerry for the past year...say word, shorty is illy....but I still can't get over her past buzz....from the "stolen" T-Mobile pictures to her "rap" career...nerp, but still cherish her photos.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Shucks, from "Cops" to Eddie Murphy's "B. Hills Cop," never could co-sign....but (eh!) just saying, just saying...
(Mobile Blogging? It's a funking take-over, Hovi baby!!!)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
GoCyrusGo -----------> RealityKings.com
Dumb silly short posting....on the real fo' real, I still can't call it...both Depp and Pitt are like Biggie and Hov to me....two unmatched actors who can really take the game (and have taken the film game) to another level...not just from flicks like "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" or "Pirates," but from their ability to star in flicks which are overly solid and go for meaning more so than profits....i.e. "Babel" and "Secret Window."
I won't lie...yesterday ----------> INCREDIBLE!
While I'm typically out and about hitting up this and that....shucks, I won't lie.....Sunday? Zzzzzzzzzzz..........not even so much sleeping in as much as I was really enjoying my time.....
Whether it was getting all of the button-ups down to the main closet or going Wild N' Crazy with mad snacks....it was definitely a good day...however, something I love doing as of late is taking full usage of my digital cable and putting on movies...
Sure, "Carlito's Way" and "Vanilla Sky" are always dope via DVD and my Blu-Ray disc collection is steadily growing....but with the frequently updated HBO/Showtime movies on-demand, who can front, yada mean?
Therefore, I went ahead and kicked back with some flicks.....but boy oh boy..."Funny Games?" Cwwwwwwaaaazy. If you've ever seen "The Strangers," then you know sometimes 'ish just goes over-and-beyond...hence this flick:
Bugged out? Off the wall (MJ style)? Too much? Sooo soooo serious? Yerp...I was literally wilding out a solid 20 minutes into the film.....just from the utter seriousness behind errrything to the mind boggling thought process of the director.....a lot of aspects in the re-make really came to life....fo' real fo' real!
(laugh) I still can't understand why I've had to fight tooth and nail to get folks to co-sign one of my favorite mixtapes of all time....."Frank White Meets Frankie Blue Eyes...."
See, folks get so caught up with the boom boom dizzle of hip-hop and fo' get the beauty of classics being fused into what makes music...music.
Come on, how can you hear the above record and stunt like you're not still in 101 classes, yada mean? (laugh) Seriously, sometimes we have to let our guard down and pay homage to "classic" music....shucks, I still have black & white award-winning movie images in my head when I hear these Sinatra tracks...but then.....you put a Biggie rap over-top? Gesssssh, I'm oozing with pleasure... -----> PAUSE
Challenge your mind to have some fun like dem girls, girls, sugar....
(laugh) I'm still not sold by ol' girl.....but when it boils down:
Y'all > Me
So you win, enjoy...
Sure...it may look patriotic and you may feel higher/more uplifted than ever before...but as Banks and 50 would say: "What goes up, must come down...what goes around, comes back around....." and Andreas Hale? SMH....come on, man....blogger, writer, journalist...whatever you want to call yourself...you played yourself to the fullest...I've kept this e-mail stamped for --------> TRASH, but wanted to allow homie to show you what NOT to do in this lil' thing called life...I can't even begin, honestly, but I will say....the amount of respect I kinda, sorta ----> not really had for him has gone completely down the drain...not to say he's somebody I couldn't work with....but, almost like when Stephon went to the Celtics and just stunted on the Knicks, yup, I have a similar feeling.....please, folks...you might think you're going to Jerry Maguire it and tell the world what REALLY happens in your 'former' (key word -------> FORMER) place of employment...but as soon as you do...check out Remy Ma, J-Hood and Young Buck....and with that said, I introduce to you.....Mr. Andreas Hale:
To friends, colleagues and those that should know,
As of today (September 8, 2009) I am no longer the Executive Editor of Music at BET.com.
Upon entering the position at BET I said that I needed one year to see what really went on inside the belly of the beast. I needed 365 days to sleep with the enemy and infiltrate the system. One year to see if they REALLY wanted change at BET.
As someone who has been critical of BET for many years, it surprised many that I would leave my post at HipHopDX last year to take a position at BET. But it was an opportunity I absolutely had to take. I could no longer be critical of this company without accepting the opportunity to change it when given. Although I was hired to bring about change, I was systematically shut down. I wasn’t hired to make noise, I was hired to be silenced.
The truth of the matter is that everything that you thought was wrong with BET is true.
Over the past year I’ve seen a lot to reinforce my position that BET is too far gone in the negative to turn into a positive. We have all always thought the worst, but to actually see it in action is another thing in its entirety. The unprofessionalism, the tom foolery, the favors, the misappropriation of resources, the bad ideas that reinforce negative stereotypes, the emasculation of men, the meetings that break down in full fledged cursing battles, the unpaid overtime, the tears from employees scared for their underpaid and overworked positions and ultimately the unwillingness to change are all harsh realities that I’ve witnessed firsthand.
That is not to say that there aren’t some good people who have sat in the offices of BET. Unfortunately, the good people are not in positions of power to instill any change. Instead, they work their fingers to the bone just to keep their jobs in this harsh economic climate. The other good people ran out of the door as soon as an another employment opportunity presented itself. To say BET was a revolving door would be an understatement.
I came in with a plan to provide balance and to deliver good music to the masses and help make BET relevant again - at least in the dot com world. Those attempts were shut down by out of touch executives who run a dot com but could barely turn on a computer. By those who judge their metrics by page views over absolute unique visitors (that‘s ad sales talk). By those who simply don’t understand the internet.
They brought me in because of my track record but never once took a look at my body of work. If they did, they would have known that I was the pen behind editorials such as “BET’s Coon Picnic” or were aware of the many times I have been critical of their award shows and programming. All they knew is that I played a major role in making a once unknown website into a online media outlet that surpassed theirs and they wanted a piece of the action. Too bad they never researched who I really was.
During my tenure I worked long hours and sometimes succeeded at bringing in decent content to try to reflect the change I wanted to achieve. But it wasn’t without opposition. While some interviews and content initiatives were able to make it through, many others were either shut down or met with ridicule. I offered ideas to incorporate the blog world and to spotlight new talent before MTV did. Those ideas were met with comments such as “This isn’t HipHopDX” or “You don’t know what you are talking about.”
BET is not about the quality of your work. Rather, BET is about the relationships you have with powerful people within the company. BET is not about challenging. Instead, BET is about accepting and saying “yes.” If you have known or followed me over the years, you would know that these are things that simply are not in my character and ultimately resulted in my removal.
For the artists and labels that I have worked with for years, I tried. I did whatever I could to achieve that balance many of us wanted to see happen. To the writers who wanted to writer for BET, I made an attempt but was never given a budget to work with.
Upon my arrival, I was told I would be given a staff. Not true. I had a staff of one to carry out daily operations on a website. I fought tooth and nail to accomplish the minimum (an embeddable player and a site people could navigate) and was constantly brushed off. It was a position that was set up for failure. But I endured as long as I could.
Alas, I have been removed from my position after infiltrating the system and the timing was perfect. I wasn’t let go because the site’s numbers were down. Not because I didn’t work hard. Simply because of a personality clash with an individual whose proverbial ass I didn’t kiss enough. Again, not about the work you do but about the relationships you keep and the sides you take.
I’d like to thank BET for covering the cost of my relocation to bring me to the great city of New York/New Jersey. I’d also like to thank them for putting me in close quarters with people who think like me and will hopefully work with in the near future. I’d also like to thank them for providing me enough controversial content that I observed firsthand and will make for many tales to be told.
I said it and I meant in: One year to either make changes or move on. I left HipHopDX on September 16th 2008. Today is September 8, 2009. Eight days short of a year. Most thought I wouldn’t even last that long. But in that year I’ve had my greatest fears about Black Entertainment Television affirmed.
There is so much wrong with BET that I’d rather not break it down in a single email.
It is pretty good fodder for a book don’t you think?
As of today, Andreas Hale is a free agent.
Alt Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBM Pin#: 31E5E7C1
With all due respect to "C-N-N," I can't fake the front...whether or not Yayo will do it to you face-to-face, I guarantee he can have some ninjas hop out of trees and G.I. Joe you to sleep...fo' real fo' real....
Maybe it's because I've been to these same spots with ol' girl(s) here and there or maybe it's the overall quality...or maybe I love the respect I have for Tony Yayo (that actually makes sense...re-read if you're confused....or conflicted...)
Seriously though, not calling him a "Yes, man" at all, but rather somebody who is very smart in the sense of even if he 'knows' he's not smart, I bet you there's about 2-3 smart lawyers, associates and females willing to give him enough "brains" to make him feel smarter.....yada mean?
Ahhhh....can you feel it in the air.....the cyber routes are going nuts, but while folks are still clicking and typing URL's like Mapquest --------> Google Maps, I'm Favoritin' my way through this game...."two steps" 'head of 'em....knock 'em out the blog, Cy, knock 'em out....
Ghostface Killah's "Stapleton Sex"
Fellas, you owe me for Brianna...ladies, don't get mad at me (or Ghost), put your boy-boy on some game...owwwwwwwwwww!!!
***District 9 Movie Spoiler....(in other words, keep it moving, dun dunnnn if you want to still peep this flick....)***
Co-signs here, co-signer thurr....everywhere had a co-sign for "District 9..." and on the real fo' real fo' real, when it comes to "Alien"-based flicks, pweeease, you're more likely to see me pulling a PeeWee Herman x XXX Movie Theater move on a Sunday than see me going to an alien flick...
However, it came from everywhere...from those windows to those walls...I heard errryone saying this was the flick of a lifetime...(laugh), well, granted....most folks said it was one of the top 2009 flicks....and I HAD to see it in theaters....granted, I'll give 'em the latter part...but as far as a "Must-See..." You're talking about a guy who cherishes more than Sade flicks like "Inglorious Basterds" and acting amongst the likes of Johnny Depp...funk it, I'll even say G.I. Joe'd the mess outta "District 9." (laugh) It hurts to even type the movie title without doing the D-Lo Brown head shake......
So....what I bring to you...is the top reasons and issues I had with "District 9," no jokes....cwwazy legit explanations....
*1.2 Million Aliens
---You're kidding me, right? Okay, I'll go with that huge number since we're speaking about a Sci-Fi flick..however, when you tell us "1.2 Million" and only show about 25 aliens all together....come on, are you kidding me? No where close to even 500 aliens in the background at any given time showed up, yet there were 1.2 million aliens taken from the aircraft and placed into a huge community...
With the handy Wikipedia Search, I found out that the movie's setting: Johannesburg, South Africa carries a population around 3.8-3.9 million....so you're telling me to believe the 1.2 million aliens could fit in one little area, let alone 1,000? SMH....moving on....
*White Man ------> Transformation To Alien
--------------WOW....really? Okay, so you're telling me this dude (gnarly, dude...puff Bob Marley dude, all day, like...)....got hit with a little splash of alien jet fuel and he began to turn into......wait, seriously? A funking alien? Hence, if an alien got splashed (unpause ----> paused) with some Mobil gasoline, he'd just turn into Sam Cassell, huh? Funk outta here with your weak (Biggie line) assumptions......
*Father-Son Alien Roles
----------------Pweease, fo' real fo' real? Okay, so we're left with the aliens' survival and ultimate rescue at the hands of a father-son combination...something which has been over-used in every sense of the manner.....I would have at least given it props if the director went a Sharon Stone x "Gloria" route:
But........nerp.....we're given this over-used scenario...and to make matters worse? After it's established the aliens have been stationed in South Africa for over "20 years," this little alien boy (maybe about five years old) has the nerve to tell his dad, "I want to go home...." SMH........are you kidding me? Was the emphasis on action so intense that even the writers didn't use common sense being that the alien child has never experienced his "home?" Come on....stay on point......and the even sadder part is having used that line to further the story and make the plot get thicker....but at some point, you have to base things around logic....simply said...
---------(laugh) Hilarious....so the aliens can understand "us" plus speak their own language, however...we kinda, sorta...not really have a 'clear' and 'precise' understanding of what they're saying? I refuse to point out the faults in this posting due to the fact that I would much rather prefer the stream of GoCyrusGo@gmail.com e-mails with "District 9" fans saying,
'HEY MOTHERF*&KER!!!!! THOSE ALIENS WERE EXTREMELY SMART YOU DUMB A$$!!!! YOU'RE F*CKING STUPID!!!'
SMH......uh huh....and that's why they became addicted to "cat food" and didn't realize they were being cheated by the fake versions....
Are you in that mood yet? Now if you're looking for something illy? Let's take it back:
I love New York.....(the city > the reality star)...come on, "keep it real, son." (laugh) Born in Italy, first state I lived in? ----------------> "New York, New York..."
Regardless, I'm not here to kick back memories of "Garbage Pal Kids" and "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" cartoon re-runs...but more so to pay homage to one of my favorite Jay-Z records from the upcoming (and currently available...via Rhapsody and illegal downloads....) "The Blueprint 3."......................
Ahhh....can you hear how she says it?
(laugh) She puts more emphasis than my big homie Uncle Murda's "East New Yawwwwww-kkkkkkkkkkk!!!"
(laugh) Just vibe with the record.....Snoop has the West, Em had the Mid-West....Tip still locks down the South...but when you come through Yankee (Sorry, Mets) ville? Yerp...Hovi, baby.....
Love it, love, love.
And I know, and I know....when it comes to my blog speaking about sexuality, well...I pretty much stay on point...it's clearly non-intentional, but with the popularity of sex these days, it becomes a number one topic for me...
Hence, "GoCyrusGo's Exp0sed" folder on my DeskTop....huh, wait, what?
Yerp, it amazes me the recent surge of nude-based images which have been hitting the Internet these past few months and then the urgent -------------> "Nooooooo!!!" which is likely more fake than porn stars being "19" on three different sites with three year gaps between 'em each....but surely enough, the nude celebrity "victim" has an urgent "shook" reaction, releases a statement and then has my "Top Searched" sites like:
...take the crazy photos down with threats of "legal action." But wait...how can your lil' brother (your lil' brother < Little Brother) have the opportunity to see what Cassie looks like with her legs spread wide open if the photos are gone before he turns 18?
(laugh) Yup! You got it! SAVED 'EM..sure, it could be the "Pervert Move of the Day," but then again....maybe it's something inside of me (Whoa...... ----------> PAUSED!) which suggests storing 'em....not so much for a "2012, everything will be gone, let me store as back-up!" but more so because it's my way of answering these goofy threats made....
Now I take a lot of pride in this particular blog, but would you believe the folks over at Bad Boy actually sent me a warning....well, via Blogger I suppose, but in regards to me violating my terms of usage by using an illegal image in my blog?
Say word, dun dun? Word............but even when they try to put the David Stern treatment on my steez, I'm still hurtin' 'em.........
Cassie's nude photos -----------------> OHHH LA LA (minus Carmelo's wifey)
(laugh) Yup....so, for folks out there who feel like it's time to say, G's Up, like Banks....then come on, grab your USB Portable Thumbdrive (eh, laptops can fail, have your back-up'ed back-up plan ready....)......and ride the breasttt wave you can imagine!
Wow.....I still give the "SMH....." when I think about how things went so downhill between Kelis and Nas....I figured, "Say word, two cwwazy people...." but then again....as much as I co-sign crazy people, it's almost like the most impossible thing to comprehend.....how on-going similar personalities may co-exist without bursting...right?
But maybe I'm going too far off point...shirts! T-shirts to be more exact...something I run back and forth with....one summer I decide to keep it fully 2001 Blueprint with the Polo game and then summers like this one I'm on my G-UNOT Game YouTube video tip with the T-Shirts.....and while I tend to be more of a classy-dressed fella than an extra-from-The-Wire type-looking dude, I can't help but make a clear distinction when it comes to the Tees....
If you "must" rock a T-Shirt....please keep it official and subscribe (for 12 months) with originality....hence the above shirt.....rock something not more so to get attention (and occasional booty), but more so something which keeps you looking "fresh" and unlike the other crews.....sure, we all love "The Warriors":
I can't help but tell folks to funk 'em all, mother funk 'em all when it comes to lookin' like your crew and make 'em say,
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, word dun dun?"
Ahhhh....are you in that mood, yet???
Funk obligations, I'm sooo sooo in my own zone and who can I thank?
Watch me end up going Styles P-type "Ghost" x Forest Whitaker's "Dog" for another few days, but eh, while I'm here..enjoy it.....it's officially turning into the fall over here and boy oh boy (Killa!) what a great summer....
Rather than go down an entire list of what went down (and out), I would much rather say cwwwazy love to...who?
for bringing out the "real" (it's the "reeaaaal") GoCyrusGo back up in this joint...see, what folks have a hard time realizing is "success" becomes cwwazy addictive. And even crazier is when you get a bit of foreplay with "Success," man oh man....you get whipped, tied up and chocolate syrup poured all..............
(laugh) Therefore, this post is on my Seinfeld tip and not really about anything but giving love to...........yup, she already knows.....
1. "Prototype" (laugh) It's crazy, because around 2005..yup, it was a sure shot...I was in "love." (again....). Shakira Riupassa x Cyrus Kyle Langhorne, say word dun dun? WORD....where did the love marinate from? A funking hip-hop UK boardroom? What the funk? I can't make this stuff up if I wanted.....I had begun an internship at Cornerstone Promotion/The Fader and got a random "offer" to join a hip-hop board/forumn....with the emphasis on "building" your profile (those internship years, ahhhh), I decided to go all out (Ma-dollar sign-e style...) and join.....come across her......listened to Andre 3000's "The Love Below" for the first time all the way through that summer, too......I applied his words, my emotions and my computer love all in one.....that being June......we kept in contact, her living in the Netherlands was cwwazyy......emotions continue to build, she books a round trip flight to NJ after I offer to let her stay...(keep in mind, headed into my sophomore year at Rutgers....)....sex.....semi-lies....truth....happiness......following her departure a week later....I start reading some old XXL Magazines I have......listening to "Prototype......." I am "hooked" to Andre 3000's message....LOVE IS TRUE!!! I search for the 2003 cover of him and read the feature......and there it is......"Nah, I don't really believe in love....." WHAT!? Huh!?!? Nerp!?!?!?! And wouldn't you know it......January comes.....distance continues......I indirectly find myself with a co-worker.......me and Shakira were losing the "touch" and despite booking her ticket to come in March back in October 2005....shucks, I had to play Devil's Advocate (minus 'chino....BUST A NUT bars....(Trophic Thunder!)....) and have two wifey's at the same time.......Ush-err......huh?
2. "Soap Opera" (laugh) Easily my favorite Cam'ron album of all time..."Purple Haze..." having moved to New Jersey from Maryland in the summer of 2004.......to attend Rutgers University......things weren't purposely rough...but I had the crib to myself, mom dukes was going back and forth from Maryland to New Jersey to Maryland in the pursuit of a j-o-bizzle so I had three dogs, one cwwazy nice crib.......mom(my) on the weekends......fast forward to winter 2005.....ahhhhhh.......more so November 2004.....mom dukes had gotten her Red Cross gig transferred from Maryland to New Jersey....but they had her in some "Website Construction" type department and aside from the pervert dude with short sleeves named "Steve" being weird...mom dukes really just got the paper and didn't really have a clue what was going on....well, after about three months there, Red Cross took the hint at cut ol' girl lose...ughhh....school, working, oh...three dogs.....well, new albums were out...Eminem's "Encore" (ughh....), Fabolous' "Real Talk..." (the other was ill(matic).....)...and then Cam'ron's "Purple Haze" dropped.......don't cry, dry your eyes.....(mommy kept it gully...worked Lord & Taylor to get the chips stacked....and then got her Organic Food on working for a French company called "D'Artagnan" in January 2005 (before peacing out and getting BIGGER CHIPS at "Tree of Life" around October 2007...which she still reps to the day, owwwww!!!)............so with (Bad Boy) this and (Bad Boy) that going on.......I was going a little cwwazy......but, Cam's words hit me..........they connected.......simple rhymes, dumb beats, funny lyrics....."D*mn chump passed, he's a dumb a**, call JR, get a fun pass..." (LAUGH) Thanks, Cam....
3. "Tears Dry On Their Own" I thought she was bonkers...Amy Winehouse? Word? Get outta here...but see, I had an internship over at Capitol Records and my connects were cwwaazy, after mad promises and a final come through, I got the "Back 2 Black" album from my girl Rachel who worked the Rhythm stations....and wow, oh wow.....nah, just kidding....I let the album catch dust for about..hmmm....I got the album in..hhmmm...around spring 2007....but wow....I finally listened to it summer 2008....LOVE!!! Chea, chea, chea!!!! Maybe it was all the bad publicity she was getting, but I listened and never stopped.......next up? "Frank"...wow....Amy, Amy, Amy...........
4. "The Rain & The Sun" (Interlude) Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...just listen....can you hear it? Sure, Pun's lyrics are orgasmically incredible...but this interlude?
"And though the rainnnnnnnnnnn, keeps falllling downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."
So random, so incredible.....I couldn't believe it......he gives you a packed album full of lyrics and skils....and takes the time to just put it all aside and calm you down...on the Sade tip........he even says, "And even though (breath) the rain keeps falling down...(breath)...." Pun.....forever.......
5. "Daydreaming" (laugh) 2002, remember back then? Wow....I still remember those wack "Geometry" and "Trigonometry" classes...."I stole 10 dolalrs outta the collection plate..." yup, Killa came back to save the day again......he just made me feel like, funk it, relax and don't take things so serious....and the editing on this track? Man......Good ol' 2002.....I made the Varsity Basketball team despite errryone getting cut and I probably should have gotten a slice but the coach knew my mom....ahhhhh....who am I kidding, I can ball....(Bibby!).......but wow......those basketball trips......it's funny because despite being "nice" and having talent, a lot of us....yerp, had to ride the bench as the "senior" guys held down the rock......(The Rock > Nicolas' Cage's "The Rock").........so I always felt good when the losing streak would continue....it let me whisper to my folks....."See, they needed me in the game...." (laugh) Too bad when we would go down by 40, I would try to slouch on the bench but sure enough, "LANGHORNE, BROWN, WILLIAMS, get in!!!!" SMH............come on, coaaccccch, I'm good in my warm-up gear.....Lauren Tellez is in the stands.......doesn't it look better if she "thinks" I got regular game time when she went to go get some nachos instead of looking like the sagging second/third string? Daydreaming.....
6. "Paper Chaser" It's true...I do chase the paper..man, January/February 2008 was crazy when this dropped...I still remember running over to the Apple Store on 57th street in Manhattan and reading about Young Buck calling out 50 Cent from those SOHH.com, HipHopGame.com websites.......I was in the last semester of Rutgers University.......even though I knew it was crazy, I couldn't believe Buck would get cut off like he did....still, even with how dope "Return of the Bodysnatchers" sounded.....it just didn't carry the same hype G-Unit had when they first entered the scene...but regardless........it was official....
7. "Dream Shattered" Big Pun x Hector Lavoe.....cwwazy.....being half (fill in the blank) and half (fill in the blank), I just love combinations and to have these two greats all on one piece? Probably one of my favorite Pun mixtapes/compilations I've ever heard....just really, really, really solid all together.....Pun's lyrics a la Kool G Rap plus Hector Lavoe's musical talent was artistically incredible....I couldn't get enough...and just to think, I got this mixtape from a random kid at Capitol/Virgin Records......with no intention to actually listen to it...but yerp, I did and was amazed...DatPiff.com....get churrr lis-teeeennnnnnnn (minus Khaled!!!!!!!!!) on....
8. "Big Pun/Hector Lavoe Tribute" The last track from Pun's mixtape alongside Lavoe....wow...just incredible....I actually was in "cyber love" with this girl named InnnocentHeatz aka Jennifer Morale......from MySpace....and I couldn't recall who it was on this track, sent her the mixtape...(I had hook-ups at Capitol.....sent jump-offs cwaaazy promo stuff!) and poof! "CUBAN LINK...." Ahhhhh....she was my "Do The Right Thing" quoter......but then she got kinda funky........with mad lovey dovey type thing-things...she fell back, and I fell even harder... --------------> Are You Sure You Want To Delete This Friend? *Yes* InnnocentHeatz Has Been Removed From Your Friends List (laugh) After she bugged out on me and wanted to know why I removed her, I figured I'd have a better chance at catcing a Norton Anti-Virus than having a sexual encounter and getting a virus from her....ughhh....MySpace became a faded memory shortly afterwards --------------> BLOGGER --------------> TWITTER
9. "Donk" (laugh) I couldn't stand this dude...for real for real.....but...yup, surely enough...I decided to start leaving the whip at the crib and riding the bike to my train station...probably a good 3 miles or so.....so, I decide to put a grip of music on my PSP.....what do I get from the library to upload into my iTunes? "SOULJA BOY".....maybe it was 50's co-sign or just.....hhmmm..not sure, but when I hopped on the bike and put on "DONK!!!" WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lance Armstrong up in this joint, yo! Kinda, sorta, not really miss that Summer 2008.......since I'm about 200 feet away from my bus stop...
10. "Booty Meat" So "Donk" was dope...but what was it that REALLY had me co-sign? Yup... www.dangwtf.com and this one shorty....poka dotted underwear with this song in the background and having the most beautifuly shaken booty.......
11. "Hello" Remember the co-worker I told you about a minute ago? Well, from Shakira to her to this @LizzyMcGuire I was surely done with Asian girlfriends after her........well, me and ol' girl sorta fall out of touch unexpectingly..and surely enough another co-worker @LizzyMcGuire was a good companion......we would talk....nothing too serious....we had internship stories.....my hip-hop was as foreign to her as her dance was to me....so naturally, we "connected."....who knows, maybe it was just us both wanting perfection but in different ways..me having a "positive, relaxed" way to approach perfection and her feeling more "rushed, anxious" to get there......but then it came to the point of school starting up...me heading into my junior year at Rutgers University.....well, after a few....."Salut Cyrus, mais, c'est necessaire qui nous parlons.....maintenant"....in other words, overloading my minor with three French courses in one semester and catching a few "F's" out of nowhere...yup, I had to decide.......handle ol' girl (and me trying to stay sane) or peace out to focus on school? Yup, you guessed it....."Success" was too much for me to ignore......tried to break it down to her gently......she took it the wrong way, was surprised that I was serious...."cut me off" (minus the Lorraine Bobbit comparisons....) and it was <-------------- me (c) her ---------------------> and even after a brief re-linking via an exchanged e-mail in January 2007........we never got the chance to get back together to laugh it up...........well, it has to be largely my fault...but I would try to hit her up periodically.......sounds mad "stalker" 'ish.....but I just never felt good about the way it went down...so from MySpace messages, to an e-mail here and there.........nerp... 'nuffin'....but as chance would have it, we stayed bumping into each other on the good ol' New Jersey Transit......I'd always be in shock and "run (for it, run!" to the next car.......and even after coming across her @LizzyMcGuire Twitter page earlier this month and me reaching out, the result? "This Person's Tweets Are Protected"....wow? Say word? I make you that insecure? "Funk 'em, mother funk 'em all......" I was just "calling" to say, "Hello..........."
12. "My Love" Mannnnn.....Just Blaze....wow....remember the old Diplomats? "Santana's so focused on you..come holler at a boy that's focused on you..............."
13. "Runnin'" I still remember it....before the "G-Unot" taunts and the disses, The Game was my DUDE....and more so off the strength of this record with Tony Yayo......man oh man, "F*ck an appeal, D's want my head like the b*tch in Kill Bill"....(laugh) Man, even after errrything was said and done, The Game has re-gained my respect and appreciation off of him having a PS3 and him name dropping so much....to have half the things he name drops makes you feel good at the end of the day, plus....as I've said before, the best way to win your fans is to have references and connections in which they can relate to.......so as much as I want to give the crown to Lloyd Banks, it's The Game which is more relevant in the sense of his "Madden, NBA" taunts and challenges.......great marketing...he knows it too....
14. "The Wackness" I can't fake....the hype was crazy and the folks over at Cornerstone were working the project last summer..but after the initial 45-minute watching of the film...ehhhhh.....not too much......maybe it's because I can't really get down with semi-good dialogue about drugs and alcohol...although, I love the funk out of Carlito's Way, Casino, Paid in Full, etc......regardless, this was a film I was so proud of.....even more so due to their infatuation with putting so much hip-hop from the '90s into it....just really really touched me (pause).....all around...and we're not talking about "Nas," we're talking Brand Nubian flava....Triba Called Quest.....Duckdown Records....
15. "Cuckoo" Cuckkkkoooooooooo!!! Could I really be? No nests, but just an overall great term and something I think goes towards a lot of people, aren't the crazy people cwwazy fun?
16. "Rich Off Cocaine" Say what you want, but Rick Ross is MY DUDE....wow, I still remember all the controversy and covering it for SOHH.com....man, cwwazy...but from going to his actual Def Jam listening session and seeing the "Bawwwse" in the house..wow, incredible...but even better was how he put up movies..well, "gangster" flicks during each record......from "Usual Suspects" to "Blow" to "New Jack City...." just some really great stuff....and take what you want away from the title and content, but Ross really does bring up some great points and I really do feel like I'm sitting on top of the world....when you see yourslef in such a high light, no one can bring you down......don't even bother looking back, this is YOUR world.......why should you scream, like Weezy was ask, righ? ; )
30-Second Hot Seat Run.........
17. "I'm A Winner' Sex...sex...I want more sex
18. "DP3" I can't lose...just focused.
19. "We Lied" (laugh) Colorful rhymes.....love it, Dro.
20. "We Fight/We Love" The best album of 2008.
21. "The Rotten Apple" "New York made me like this, I'm all about a buck....there's no mecy, there's no letting it slide."
Are you in that mood yet?